See full job details here.
Annie’s is seeking an experienced, full time fiction editor for a new fiction line. If you possess ALL of the below required experience, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities in this role include:
* Editing and developing 12 to 15 fiction titles per year.
* Overseeing the entire publishing process of each book from outline review to final proof.
* Reviewing and editing manuscripts–including developmental and line edits. Familiarity with CMS is a must.
* Editor will also participate in the titling/cover concept process and write marketing/cover copy.
* AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A DEVELOPMENTAL EDITORIAL ROLE AT A PUBLISHING HOUSE WORKING ON TRADE FICTION PUBLICATIONS IS REQUIRED.